Wednesday, January 07, 2009

resolutions


Lord, I have but one resolution this year. I want to be a better person.

I need to let go of all my hang-ups and not allowing it to affect my current relationships and decisions. I cannot continue to build walls. Teach me to engage my heart and not be afraid to cry. I can change.

I want to erase my prejudices and be kinder to people regardless of how I feel because I know God loves them still. God that I may love the way You love, see the way You see. I need to be less critical and more encouraging.

I need to press on to seek Your face, extend Your kingdom, pray more and obeying Your voice. I will not fear because I know You hold my tomorrow. Come what may that I will follow You.

Here's the facing 2009! Bring it on...

1 comment:

poreiz said...

I'm sure you can. God will strengthen you :) Hugs!!!!