Sunday, January 11, 2009

Animal Bites


Yeah, literally. That little thing that you thought was so cute and innocent... it bites!


Mojo is a monkey, belonging to someone I know. I met him in an estate in the middle of nowhere Banting. Guess what, he
bit me!! What did I ever do to him? It's not cute!

This is Mr.Squirrel who was sitting in front of my door when I came home one day. I thought it was cute and all, plus it's not afraid of people. But most of all, it did not move to let me in the house. After a few pictures and small pats, it bit me! And then it jumped on me and I freaked! AHH! Do I have a sign on me that says "bite me"? (Of course, Mr. Squirrel wasn't done and decided to bite my maid till her finger bled deep)




And I had a bundle of sharpened pencils stacked facing upwards. Only that I had to put my hand on it without quite realizing it, recoiling after a 2 second delay. I found a piece of led sticking out of my elbow and Fiona shrieked. She told me stories of how someone she knew went mad while Vanes (or was it Veron) fainted after having a led stabbed them. That's not comforting. But I didn't do anything about it except press as much of blood out as possible.

Maybe I'm asking for it.
pfft.

4 comments:

she3p said...

what middle of nowhere banting?? where were u anyway?

lol.......yeah..squirrel are wild animals..and any wild animals are dangerous..they dont get called 'wild' for not reason...so are monkeys....hhahahaha...so funny la u! :P

elaine said...

and the squirrel was thinking "do I have a sign on me that says pat me?!"

haha.. you should go get some jab or something.. don't want to be getting rabies!

elaine said...

oh and I was once jabbed by a pencil by this crazy kid sitting next to me, the blackness from the graphite is still there.. I think I'm okay.. :P

@nne said...

sheep: i went to bahau! after kuala pilah. someone's birthday something.

elaine: the kid mus b sadistic to b stabbing strangers. they're breeding mad ppl over there?