Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cheesy Old Songs


Boss asked me to help find an old song to make an illustration. I've long forgotten how to download so I sought help from an old friend. I've never heard of the group The Stylistics before. They sound like a group from the hippies days, singing with high pitched voice like the Bee gees. Sounds so 'my parents era'.

But still, there's something bout those old songs. Cheesy to the core, shallow in nature, but gives you that goosebumps. Like this song - "I'm stone in love with you"



Honestly I don't even get the song. But when it goes "cause I'm stone in love with you...", you feel like you could just sing along and feel what the writer felt. Haha. I don't know if I make sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I know this song... and I always thought it was 'so in love with you'...

-yen-