Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged

I just realised I was tagged by Yew Fong at this post.

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2.Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and read your blog.
8 random facts about me:
(random means the first thing that comes to mind right?)
  1. I generally don't like crowds. Lately I've been saying that a lot. Large large crowds tend to freak me.
  2. I love to travel to visit places and still would like to have the opportunity to do so.
  3. I've been telling myself I need to organize all 3 hard disk space of mine and do some "cleaning" in my computers but have yet to find the time. It's going to take MAJOR time.
  4. I need to start being more discipline. I've been telling myself that since forever. But my life's getting ahead of me and i REALLY need to get to it.
  5. There are two thing that are constantly and forever at the top of my head. One of which is Aspirers/youth.
  6. I have sensitive skin. Don't have allergies but in it's own ways still sensitive.
  7. I need 8 hours of sleep to be fully functional. Any less can be catastrophic in due time.
  8. By now, I have already lost my attention span to think of another random fact.

No comments: