Friday, August 17, 2007

UnOrganizer

My PDA is no longer working!! My organizer, notepad, Bible, converter. OH NO!

This is what happens when you depend on technology! *double sweat*


If I send it for repair, it would mean that I would loose ALL my data - since I had not backed-up for a few months now.. there goes my data! Yet again! and it would cost me around rm200.


Should I ?
  1. abandon my PDA and depend on a physical organizer and small Bible, or
  2. attempt to repair (again) and start over.
Living without an organizer is NOT an option!


5 comments:

elaine said...

buy a 555 notebook for about 50cents. Will do as an organizer. :D

poreiz said...

supported by me

Anonymous said...

I can buy for you for Christmas?

Such lovely friends you've got. *ahem*

*hehe*

azure said...

hahaha.. i agree... ;)

@nne said...

so buy me one!