Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged!

I JUST noticed that I had been tagged by Fer. Sorry bout the delayed. (I have been.... lost)

What's in my handbag? Wouldn't you want to know.... The handbag itself was a ... i think... Christmas present.

Actually nothing much lah....


- Nokia 6230i handphone in its red pouch
- red brandless wallet.
- RM10 (to be returned to people)
- ATM receipt
- Smint, peppermint. (someone gave it to me)
- a stack of Aspirers' prog calendar for July-October07
- Sony Clie PDA
- 30GB video ipod (trying to finish "listening" to the OT)
- GSK black ball point pen
- 2GB mini thumbdrive
- keys: house key, church key, car key
- bank book (meant to update it)
- Nokia blue tooth hands free kit
- Canon Ixus 60 in an oversized Canon pouch.
- and some dirt...

heheh...
Why are we doing this again?

No comments: