Sunday, July 15, 2007

Melaka day trip

We all need a time to just get away, escape. Even if it's just for a little while. It helps to leave our world behind once in a world to just be. Away from the mundane and everyday. Free from all that is expected of you. Just to do something different.

Is this perhaps an innate desire in each of us? The need to get-away from the realities of our world?

Anyway, I did.


Lavinia's timing couldn't have been anymore timely. As she whisked us away to Melaka for lunch. Yea you heard me right. It was solely for lunch. And cendol of course. I had to replace my workday so I could go.




MORE PICTURES <- click

Did I have fun? For what it's worth I spent a lot of time with Esther (in the car as I drove), I had the Nyonya Cendol,
and yea, that's that.

Don't care if people think we're crazy, sometimes in life, we need to be a little crazy like that. Gives us a chance to grab hold and enjoy what life has to offer. Gives us memories to look back to and laugh about one day. And satisfies the innate need in us to get away from our everyday life, to allow ourselves to indulge in our youth, to just be.... =)

No comments: