Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Adventures of travelling Jamie

Jamie is the name given to my faithful car. I didn't name it by the way. Valerie did. And I have to explain this every time someone sits my car and sees the pillow with the name sewn on it.

Anyway...

This is the story of Jamie's travels over the weekend....

Saturday



Drove down to Melaka with the YoungAdult gang. Visit
a real dusun and played with some Bambi so up close and personal. So cool!!! I think that was the highlight for me. To finally see Bambi (the cartoon I used to love as a child). I think I like all the animals there better than the fruits or plants I saw.

More pictures HERE

Sunday
Drove to USJ to spend the night with Suzy, my ex housemate. Had a great time catching up with old friends. I guess we need to create times like these once in a while to keep us connected.

Note: I lost the rest of the pictures and video I took of Abigail. *crryyyyyy* I knew I shouldn't have deleted them!

Monday
Drove onwards to Klang to visit Georginia and her new family. I realized our life has changed so much in such a short time. I guess that's life.
Note: I lost all the pictures I took of Char Maine too. *crryyyyyy* My friends, I'm so sorry!! (Displayed picture was downloaded from flickr)

Headed to BU to meet up with Esther and Steven after that. Esther had her nails done to prepare for the photoshoot. We met with the designer who showed us our materials, which were quite pleased with. Until he told us the price. I could feel cold sweat rolling down our back.

Tuesday
Also droved to PJ to Steven's place. Or more accurately Elaine's place, where I also spent the night. *More story on this day in the next entry.

Wednesday
Back to Seremban in the wee hours of the morning in time for work. Managed to beat the jam and arrived home early enough to catch a short snooze before heading to work.

I am pretty proud of this new achievement of mine.

Testimony
I wanna thank God for protecting me and Jamie the entire time. I know that it has been Him taking care of my crazy going up and downs. He provided people who would guide me to different places or could draw maps for me. I didn't really get lost at all. He also provided in terms of people paying for my food, friends places to crash in, and all that sort of things. It may seem small to some, but for those who know me, this is quite a big thing. I have, after all, a horrendous sense of direction. =D He is indeed with me always!

No comments: