Thursday, April 05, 2007

10 things you didn't know about me

I must be too free to be doing this.... or...?
  1. I can loose weight easily but don't put on so easily. I don't really put on weight to begin with. It's in the genes. High metabolism.
  2. I get migraines and insomnias every now and then - i hear it's in the genes too.
  3. I'm not into shopping though I am female.
  4. Lizards totally freak me out.
  5. I don't watch horror movies. Yea they actually scare me at night or when i'm totally alone.
  6. I'm an organizing freak. I have planners, calendars, to-do lists, journals, all sorts of paper and notes to put what's in my head down. I just need to see it in front of me - especially the bigger picture. I don't really like surprises.
  7. To my surprise I like musicals. Must be from the years of Easter musical production.
  8. The list of things I don't eat is longer than the list of things I do eat. But I think I've improved over the years *beam*
  9. I'm very sentimental.
  10. I love movies! From cartoon to thrillers, japanese anime to soap operas. I enjoy watching traillers and looking at posters, CGI and 3D animation. I love a good plot too. The depth of which I know no bounds.
And I have no idea why I posted all that.

1 comment:

KIMBERLY said...

wow...a lot in common. except, i cant lose weigh easily which makes me freaks!! i'm ok with shopping but not for long, hate to walk too long. and, lizards don't scared me. hahaha....