Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Klutz

I'm such a klutz.

Someone once said that accidents tend to occur to your weaker hand. My left hand is my weaker hand. I can do everything with my right hand but not my left. My right hand is basically stronger, more capable. It is a fact.

So when I scaled my left hand yesterday, I was not unable to do anything. I could even drive and stuff like that.


How I scaled it? Accidentally spill just-off-the-stove soup on my hand while trying to put the bowl on the table with my left hand. Figuring I need both hands to clear the mess, I had to endure the pain for a little longer. Treatment came later. I used the below chinese medicine - Ching Wan Hung, Great Wall brand. VERY good stuff. Buy one and keep in your house. Works for burns, scalds, and even sunburn. really...

When Winne was about 1+yrs old, our babysitter spilled boiling water on her chest. Of course she was treated at hospital and all. My parents, however, put this medicine on her.. and after only a few days, it's completely healed. Of course my parents also prayed hard lah. So there, the medicine is good. Available at any chinese pharmacy.



It doesn't look so scary actually hahaha. Su-Ann's looks worst. Immediately upon scalding myself I actually saw my fingers melecur and skin peeled instantly. Like cooked meat. It's actually almost back to normal. And of course I put medicine and all first before I took the pic la. Tengah emergency where got time to take.

1 comment:

@nne said...

scalded. spelt wrongly