Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shattered


I couldn't believe it. I looked at my car in shock. How could it possibly have happened?
I stood frozen with my backpack and didn't know what to say. My colleagues were discussing it in front of me - what was the next best course of action. To me, I still just couldn't believe it.



I had always heard that the cutting grass could send stones flying which could hit your windshield which could crack. I just never thought it would happen - much less to me. I guess you always never think it would happen to you.



Thank God insurance covered it. I'm still speechless though. These things happen? I guess it does. And oh well, I also learnt a lot of things - about procedures and about car safety.

Did you know your front windshield won't shatter this manner - for security sake - in the case you are driving and a stone hits. Did you know the UV shield actually held the pieces of glass together instead of falling out. Did you know your insurance agent is suppose to settle everything for you - even picking the car from your place when things like these happen?

5 comments:

Timothy said...

Yes, I know all these things.

@nne said...

haha mengada..

she3p said...

oh gosh..sorry to see ths.....ghmmm....well..i didnt know they'd do door to door service..which company though?

@nne said...

all insurance agent is SUPPOSED to. its called service. :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch...sorry to see your car like this...at least now got experience and know what to do in future le. =)