Monday, September 20, 2010

Singapore for Valerie's wedding

This is my third destination in short of a month. Which is totally uncommon. And a little stressful I might add.

But there I was rushing down to Singapore via the midnight train. Not a pleasant experience I might add. But we managed to drag ourselves there and around and finally for the wedding!


Congrats Valerie and Thiong Guan. Or is it Thiong Guan and Valerie? Hmm.. It was a happy ocassion and I'm so happy for you guys. And hope u two have a good one. May God bless you and take care of you.

It was great catching a break and walking around Singapore, meeting up with old friends and just hanging. Although I faced a series of unfortunate events, all's well that ends well. More pictures here. Miss you guys already!

No comments: