Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Accident


While driving back from PJ yesterday I saw a growing pile of smoke a hundred meters ahead. A truck had over turned in the opposite lane not too long ago. Cars were slowing down or stopping on the emergency lane, people were running across to help or on their handphones (assumable calling for help) and I took pictures.
Figuring there's nothing I can do anyway, I left. Hope the people are alright and am saying a prayer for them right now.
















Today it rained cats and dogs while we were driving back. And the side of the road was flooding big time. It's been a while since i saw flood like this.

Further up I saw another accident but did not manage to take a picture. Was not fast enough.



The weather hasn't been good and road has been dangerous. To all Drivers, be careful on the road.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you weren't driving and taking pics at the same time!!

-Yen-

she3p said...

LOl..ur fren has got a point..:P

@nne said...

well... err.. ony the first two pics. but there was a jam and we weren't realy moving all tat much.