Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006

Blessed New Year! A brand new year has dawn upon us. And for the first time in years I truly believe that this is a new year for new goals, new passion, new start, so many exciting and new things that is ready to pounce in my life. For the first time I believe that this is indeed a fresh new start for so many things to come. And with that I began a list of resolution - something I've never done before. Not in any order:
  • Aspirers is to see new beginings, new missions, new growth and expansion, but and evermore increasing passion. So much plans and visions and dreams. Daring to believe and going forth with the confidence that God is with us.
  • My own career is to head towards my destiny. I've already gone freelance teaching and it's not easy I tell you. But I believe that this is a step of faith and Jehovah Jireh - God will provide. One of the hardest thing I had to learn was to surrender my future to God's hands. (i've always been the in-control type of person. so its hard)
  • It's also a time of reconstitution - to make ammends for my wrong. To bridge back gaps. To build back relationships.
  • My spiritual life wants to move forward. Mature in the spiritual things. I've been blessed with many gifts and I want to use it rightly so. There's still lots to learn and I'm ready to enroll as soon as I can. God I want to be right for you, ready for your prunings.
  • My personal life. Ready to let go of the past and open myself to the things out there - or even right n front of me. Ready to embark new adventures.
Indeed this is the solar year of the Dog (my year, meaning i've gone thru 2 cycles of the Chinese solar year). But I don't think it has anything to do with that. I have jus reached that age, that time in my life, where I am ready to accept my destiny, embrace it, move on, forget the past, take a leap of faith.

1 comment:

@nne said...

i meant lunar calendar.