Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Stress Free

The last few weeks, nay, months had been so so hectic for me. It was as though I had no air to breath, no time to sleep, and all that. I was stressed till I felt depressed. I cracked easily. There was so much to do.... I began to loose focus, loose reason, and all that. I would not know where to begin explaining all that I went through the last few weeks, alright months... Church, work, studies, socially, family.... it was just too much. It was pushing me over the brim. And alone I sat and cried.

Today... today I slept long and well... (not counting the fact that i hurt my arm during sleep - don't ask how). I felt less agitated, less tired, more peaceful..... it was GOOD. I feel so rest-ed in a long while. I just took advantage of my break to rest and enjoy the things around me. The simple things. Putting my to-do list aside for a while. it feels so GOOD. it's something i've needed for a long time. Just let my hair down and put up my feet. *stretch*


(an old picture - just for fun)



Since then i have:
  1. switched to part-time. I teach only when there's classes. Other than that I don't go to the office. To supplement my income I might give tuition or something like that.
  2. My room has recently gotten messier (was moving stuff around) but when i'm done it should be more condusive to live and work in. Removing the one-eye monster - source of distraction in my life.
  3. Gone out more, hung out more, getting my social life back on track, and perhaps a little more than that. Have hung out with students and youth... and combined them at some point too. And i'm happy to see the progress. This is what I want. But I need to do more variety.
  4. I also exercised more frequently. Jog (ok fast walk) in citypark a couple of times, shoot some hoops. Hope to do some badminton too. Must keep it more regular to stay healthy and it is a good way to reach out.
I know what I want in life. I know what I should do in life. A lot of people don't see it and won't agree with it. Especially the income part. But I believe that God has called me to this ministry and though it may not seem so normal... I know if God has called, He will provide. It's not going to be easy and I've always been a person that depended on myself - trying to be independent and all. But this just feels right.

I'm back people!!! And ready for more M.A.D. action next year. It's gonna be an exciting, action-packed year. I can feel it in my blood!! Wohoo!~

5 comments:

senorita said...

hey Anne! Glad you are BACK! :) Yes.. i still love the M.A.D. tagline..duncha?! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa.......

YEs!!
Thank God u r back....and I thank God that you made your decisions and do what's right....truly support you for that.....hahaah

oh yeah..I still remember the MAD....its still fresh in me...:)

@nne said...

ya i love that too..... becoming my life purpose

senorita said...

ICFers: once M.A.D always M.A.D. haha...

poreiz said...

hey,no worries. As long as you're walking the right direction, don't care what others think. I'll support you.