Friday, October 07, 2005

24 hours too little

If I hadn't said it already, 24 hours is far too little for me rite now. How do you manage time more effectively without tiring. If I had to spend every waking hour trying to do everything I am supposed to do, I would break down in no time. If not physically then mentally or emotionally or socially. It is a virtual suicide. Things never stop piling up. Clearing the to-do list for one day makes me leap for joy but the list will add on the very next day. It's like a virus!! It's unstoppable

I thank God that I have a God that understands my needs, that takes care of me. I have not felt the pressures of stress even though I believe I should be very. I didnt' fall badly ill: the normal flu that I should get by now is only replaced by a bad case of heatiness and scratchy throat. I have enough rest though I have not had my quota hours of sleep. My work is slowly but surely meeting completion. But there's still a lot... And as for this month.. I just know that I will be max-ed out this month. I'll spare you the torture of reading my list of to-dos. But knowing that God will be with me gives me peace. Knowing that God will find a way where there seems to be no way, gives me confidence. Knowing that I will grow stronger and triumph at the end, makes me persevere.

Isn't God good?

(yea I think I wont be updating my blog so often this month though there's so much I want to write actually.... so many things to blog.. yet)

No comments: