Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another long weekend

It was one pack weekend after another. This time around it's personal.

In the four-days break for Raya, I attended 3 weddings, 3 reunions and a family dinner thing. That's also a sign of aging. When everyone around you starts getting married and giving birth and feeling the sentimental of years gone by and meeting up with old friends. Sitting amidst them I don't know if I felt 'young' or 'left behind'. Probably a little of both.

I admit that the whole busy weekend sucked the life out of me and I needed a day alone in my room just to recharge. I'm an introvert after all. Not that I did not enjoy YOUR company. It was REALLY nice to meet up with people after so long!


It was an uncommonly common date for weddings. 20.09.2009. Pile that with the Raya break. Pile that with the Chinese calendar good month. And you have a recipe for festivity mayhem! Thank God for my GPS! It saved my life a couple of times this particular weekend.


p/s: I definitely need a new camera...

2 comments:

she3p said...

i like that pic in the middle...the girl's so cute!!!!

@nne said...

yea i knw ritE! but too bad pic blur