Saturday, August 04, 2007

Birthdays

It's August and that means that it's the season of birthdays. What a month!

This year we voted to be cost effective and celebrated once for all. So we took the Friday off (rather I did... off of cell) and made our way to Puchong, Bumbu Bali. I enjoyed the food thoroughly and the ambiance was homey. I hope to make it back there again. Although I must say it really is out of the way.



The number of cameras we had exceeded the total number of cameras the rest of the restaurant guests had. Talk about photo crazy. If i'm correct there were at LEAST 3 digi cam and 2 DSLR. or more.












The food at Bumbu Bali was MY highlight. For that second I felt like it had been too long since I've eaten good food. And everything tasted and looked so good.




More PICTURES





Birthdays celebrated:


29th July - Selwyn
4th Aug - Lavinia
5th Aug - Alexis
9th Aug - Valerie
12th Aug - Me
20th Aug - TJ

Birthdays not celebrated:

7th Aug - Yi Khai
22nd Aug - Lu Vin
25th Aug - Su-Ann

Also a very happy birthday to:

4th Aug - Joel Tay
5th Aug - Esther Yap
8th Aug - Jasmine Siow
9th Aug - Leonard Tay
13th Aug - Georginia
14th Aug - Sunny Koh
17th Aug - Joshua Ling
20th Aug - Michelle Thong
23rd Aug - Xiao Sui
24th Aug - Belinda
28th Aug - Erin Wong

I TOLD you it was quite a list. So a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all
the AUGUST BABIES!!

No comments: