Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Certificate of Fitness

After all the hustle and bustle of the previous week, it was a relief to sleep in and sleep so much. I felt relief that the week was over. It was a real busy week. As I shared at the young adult groups, I found that in the midst of business, I found that God is there. He provides the strength and grace I needed to endure. And through the busy-ness, He turned them to remind me of the passion He had originally given me. Sometimes we get too caught up in what has to be done, and we forget that God's work is all about His people - reaching His people, touching their lives. And when I think about it again, I am honoured to be called partners in His work. Isn't it awesome that the King of the Universe chose us to do His Will with Him?

God is awesome. He cared about the little aspects of me, the little dilemmas and troubles - not one passed Him by. He cares. It matters to Him.

Anyway, I went to do a simple medical checkup yesterday and was given a clean bill of health. Wohoo! I'm perfectly healthy. At least at the basic level. Hahah... I discovered however that I had gained 2 kgs in the past 1 year. *faint* I feel a little urgency to loose weight.

Rain rain go away, not-so-little Anne needs to jog.
Rain rain go away, or at least rain only at night.


And stop making me eat!! Finish your own food people, don't pass them to me. Or maybe can give to David - he's coming back. kekekee....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aik, dun make me fat!

Anonymous said...

hahaa...after all..gaining a little weight isnt that abd la..:p
only 2kg in a year...isnt so bad right?